Adding New Translations
When you have a multilingual website, it allows visitors to switch between different languages. When selecting their preferred language, users can choose their preferred language.
Here is how you can add the new translation:
1. From the dashboard panel click on the banner that you have created.
2. Click the Settings tab, from the main menu, and then Translation from the subsection panel.
3. You can choose LANGUAGE DETECTION options.
4. For adding a new language, click + Add New Language button, and choose a new language from the language dropdown.
5. Click Add Translation to save the language.
6. Save the settings by clicking the save button available on the top of the page.